Digital marketing is a business strategy which is done digitally. Promoting and selling products or information using the internet and other forms of digital communication like E-mail, social media, websites etc…. is called digital marketing. It is also known as online marketing. It also refers to advertising delivered through digital channels to promote brands and connect potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication and social media, Search engines. Websites etc…
Digital marketing consists of the key marketing strategies they are:
- B2B (business to Business strategy)
- B2C (business-to-consumer strategy)
What is B2B (Business to business) in Digital marketing?
The term business to business refers to a situation where one business makes a commercial transaction with another business. By doing this both the business get help from each other and their network spreads more and more. It is the exchange of products, services or information between businesses. Rather than between businesses and consumers (B2C). A B2B transaction is conducted between two companies, such as wholesalers and online retailers.
The top B2B companies are:
- Google. …
- Slack Technologies.
- Zoom Video Communications.
What is B2C (Business to Consumer)?
The term business to consumer refers to the process of selling products and services directly between a business and a consumer, who are the end users of products or services. B2C sales are in everyday dealings. For instance, when you purchase a new car or clothes, eat out at a restaurant, or pay for gas it is an example of B2C. It means they directly sell you and you directly buy from them.
Consumer behaviour is the main driver in the B2C markets. Initially, B2C companies must preserve good relations with their customers so that they reappear. They must understand what their customers want and how to encourage them to make a purchase. This determination is what built the B2C sector. However, it is also one of the major challenges for B2C companies because they have to be up-to-date with appropriate products and services for their customers. Customer knowledge will increase loyalty to products. There are differences between B2C and B2B, some of which are unspecified. There are cases when these differences do not apply. For instance, not all B2B products or services are multipart, but on average, they are more complex than B2C products and services.
The top B2C companies are:
- Warbly Parker.
- Casper. …
- Away Luggage.
- Best Buy.
What is traditional marketing?
- It is a type of marketing where marketers use traditional methods and platforms especially to promote their business and services. Traditional marketing refers to marketing that is not online. The traditional markets are built and managed by the professional government. A system of bargaining between the seller and the buyers also comes under traditional marketing. The place of business is diverse and united in the same location where it is built. Most of the goods and services offered locally are by traditional marketers.
The traditional methods and platforms are:
The companies which use traditional marketing are:
- Burger King.
- Magazines for Women.
- Business Magazines.
- Branded Magazines.
- Zoo by Vodafone.
- Billboard of Coca-Cola with Straw.
- Pakka Indian Marketing Campaign by McDonald’s.
Also read: SEO